Welcome to the 2022 Fall Rec League!
The Rinks and Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena youth ice recreational leagues are open for players of all ages and ability levels. We offer an environment that promotes foundational growth appropriate to each specific age level. The philosophy of our program is to provide an alternative to play the game within our community and have fun while doing it. We want to provide an environment allowing participants to learn the fundamentals of hockey and engage in an active lifestyle. The focus of the recreation program is based on the principles of learning, respecting, and having fun while playing the game of hockey. Our goal is to deepen their understanding and passion for the sport.
Our youth programs are recognized as a Model Club Association through USA Hockey and we are dedicated to age-specific skill development in accordance with USA Hockey's American Development Model.
Lakewood & Westminster ICE
Anaheim, KHS & Yorba Linda ICE
Great Park Ice & FivePoint Arena
*By selecting your division - West, East, or South - you will always practice at your home rink(s). Our goal is to minimize travel and have games scheduled at your home rink. Depending on or number of teams and size of division games may be played at other The Rinks & Great Park Ice facilities. *
Fall Season Format
- Paid in Full - $565
- Three-payment Option - $605
- $302.50 due at registration
- $151.25 due November 1
- $151.25 due December 1
- 20 ice slots
- 6U & 8U - 10 games, 10 skill development sessions
- 10U-12U - 12 games, 8 skill development clinics
- 14U-17U - 14 games, 6 skill development clinics
- USA Hockey Rules
- The Rinks staff coaching
- 6U* - Birth years 2016-2017
- 8U* - Birth years 2014-2015
- 10U - Birth years 2012-2013
- 12U - Birth years 2010-2011
- 14U/17U - Birth years 2005-2009
*All 6U & 8U games will be modified 1/2 ice or cross-ice
Saturday, October 1 - Yorba Linda ICE
- 6U - 3:40 p.m.
- 8U - 4:50 p.m.
Sunday, October 2 - Anaheim ICE
- 10U - 10:30 a.m. (Last names A-M)
- 10U - 11:45 a.m. (Last names N-Z)
- 12U - 1:00 p.m.
- 14-17U - 2:15 p.m.
- Full equipment is required to participate
- 2022-2023 USA Hockey membership is required for participation.
- To check your membership or re-register click here
- The Rinks ”Home & Away Jerseys & Socks” - Click Here for ordering information & instructions with our new apparel partner LabFit
- Login to customer account
- Proceed with registration for desired program(s)
- When finished registering for your programs, checkout of the shopping cart
- If there is a credit on your account, it will appear as an option to use for payment
- Click FAMILY CREDIT
- Confirm the amount that you want to apply
- Click USE CREDIT and complete the transaction
The Rinks and Great Park Ice reserve the right to adjust program formats as needed to meet any Covid-19 state or county safety guidelines, rules, or laws to ensure the best and safest environment for our guests, families, and staff.
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) at ASP._Page_Views_Partials_Grid_Editors_customMacroSelection_cshtml.Execute() in F:\Websites\The Rinks\wwwroot2\Views\Partials\Grid\Editors\customMacroSelection.cshtml:line 13 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at Umbraco.Core.Profiling.ProfilingView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at Our.Umbraco.DocTypeGridEditor.Web.Extensions.HtmlHelperExtensions.RenderDocTypeGridEditorItem(HtmlHelper helper, IPublishedContent content, String editorAlias, String viewPath, String previewViewPath, Boolean isPreview) at ASP._Page_app_plugins_doctypegrideditor_render_doctypegrideditor_cshtml.Execute() in F:\Websites\The Rinks\wwwroot2\app_plugins\doctypegrideditor\render\doctypegrideditor.cshtml:line 28 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at Umbraco.Core.Profiling.ProfilingView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at ASP._Page_Views_Partials_grid_editors_base_cshtml.Execute() in F:\Websites\The Rinks\wwwroot2\Views\Partials\grid\editors\base.cshtml:line 20